"Amore Dei Cavalli" Satin / Silk Scarf
This variant is currently sold out
This gorgeous scarf is soft to the touch with a low lustre smooth surface and has a lovely drape. The design features a Carolina blue border and Carolina blue bits and bridles, with tan and brown horseshoes and horses, all on an white background. Each scarf is printed on one side, the print is visible about 50% on the back side, and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada. You will absolutely love having this scarf in your collection!
• Made of your choice of either 100% satin charmeuse (polyester) OR 100% pure silk
• Satin Charmeuse: Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• Silk Habotai: Hand wash cold water with a mild detergent, hang to dry. Iron on cotton setting
• Creation and shipping can take up to 3 weeks
• Ships separately from other items
Every Hampton Ivy item you buy is made brand new, with love, for you. Due to their handmade nature, minor imperfections or slight differences between pieces, though rare, may occur. We know you'll love what you buy and we appreciate every single one of you for shopping small and supporting a female founded business!
Melanie & Hampton Ivy